- We offer Free Shipping PAN India.
- Prepaid orders are given priority for dispatch.
- Products are shipped within 3 – 4 business days.
- Express shipping means that the product will be dispatched within 48 working hours and is chargeable at a flat rate of 150 rupees.
- Delivery can take 2 to 10 business days depending on location.
- COD option is available at Rs. 100 additional as a convenience fee.
- Post shipping, the details of tracking number and information of the shipping agency will be shared via email.
- Orders can be tracked using the consignment/ tracking number on the shipping partner’s website.
- Terms & Conditions Apply. See our Return Policy & Shipping Policy for more information.
Heritage Pure Lotus Copper Urli Single
Our Pure Copper urli bowls have a beautiful lotus pattern embossed over them. Water filled urlis with flower petals and t-lights, not only look pretty and festive, they also have a significance in Indian culture and tradition as per our history. They are said to bring good luck, wealth and peace.
Lotus is a symbol of purity. The Lotus flower is regarded in many different cultures, especially in eastern religions, as a symbol of purity, enlightenment, self-regeneration and rebirth. It’s considered very auspicious in most of the religions, specially buddhism.
This beautiful urli is perfect for any auspicious or festive season. They make up for perfect gifts or add on to your own home. They are made in 100% pure copper.
Copper Uruli 8 inches diameter, depth 3.5 inches
Care instructions –
You can significantly increase the life of your products by taking proper care of them.
The Copper Uruli comes coated with lacquer that helps keep them be tarnish-free. Copper urlis can be cleaned by Lemon and Salt. Simply add some salt to the lemon and rub it gently all over the utensil. A paste of lemon and salt can also be applied to stubborn areas like the bottom or edges of the pot. Leave this paste for at least half and hour and keep scrubbing it periodically. It will definitely make your utensil shine again. Using the lemon alone can also be one efficient technique of cleaning the stained copper vessel. Use one sliced piece of lemon and rub it gently against the vessel to get rid of the stains. Then rinse it and let it dry to see the positive results.
- All the orders are shipped from Faridabad (NCR).
- Our products are handmade in India by local artisans, slight differences in texture/ colours may happen due to the handmade nature of the product.
- All our photography is done in natural light, to show the products as they are. However, it might slightly vary due to screen resolution, brightness.
- We offer all modes on payments at the checkout page.
- In case you need a GST invoice – please leave your GST details in the special comments section while placing the order.
- Designed and Marketed by Décor Remedy Pvt. Ltd.
- Country of Origin - India