- We offer Free Shipping PAN India.
- Prepaid orders are given priority for dispatch.
- Products are shipped within 3 – 4 business days.
- Express shipping means that the product will be dispatched within 48 working hours and is chargeable at a flat rate of 150 rupees.
- Delivery can take 2 to 10 business days depending on location.
- COD option is available at Rs. 100 additional as a convenience fee.
- Post shipping, the details of tracking number and information of the shipping agency will be shared via email.
- Orders can be tracked using the consignment/ tracking number on the shipping partner’s website.
- Terms & Conditions Apply. See our Return Policy & Shipping Policy for more information.
Heirloom Silverware Thali Set of 8 - Dinner Crockery
Dining Tables are a place where the entire family gathers over food, laugh and quality time. There is nothing better than having a festive dining table and eating like royalty in our chaandi thali sets. Simple, modern and minimalistic look and feel of these thaalis make them look stunning and they can be passed down to generations to come.
Our dining thaali set is made out of pure brass and coated in 1 micron of chaandi. whether these sets are taken out on special occasion or for everyday use, they are sure to add a sense of warmth to your dining table.
Material - Pure brass & Chaandi
Chaandi Thali Set of 8 consists of -
1 Tumbler (drinking glass)
4 Katoris salad, pulses, vegetables, curd etc
1 flat dessert bowl - which can also double as an appetizer bowl
Size of thali - 15 inch diameter
Care - Using silver dinner wear is an art, because it always left with stain mark if used for egg, vinegar, fruit juice etc. If this is the case, then keep your silver plate, bowl, glass or spoon in a mild lukewarm water mixed with soap and clean normally like other utensils. Do not scrub, use soft sponge. Before storing it let it dry properly. The chaandi coating will not come off since they are hard lacquered and treated.
The care will be the same as "Chaandi" product care - Incase you need to repolish them later, you can do it by using Silvo or imported polishes like Haggerty. You can also use a weak solution of washing soda and water.
Best suggested method for Storing - wrap in a soft white felt cloth or muslin cloth and then in airtight bags.
This product is hand crafted and will have slight irregularities that are a natural outcome of the human involvement in the process. Due to the nature of handmade, variations in exact texture, colour and size can occur.
- All the orders are shipped from Faridabad (NCR).
- Our products are handmade in India by local artisans, slight differences in texture/ colours may happen due to the handmade nature of the product.
- All our photography is done in natural light, to show the products as they are. However, it might slightly vary due to screen resolution, brightness.
- We offer all modes on payments at the checkout page.
- In case you need a GST invoice – please leave your GST details in the special comments section while placing the order.
- Designed and Marketed by Décor Remedy Pvt. Ltd.
- Country of Origin - India