Herringbone Brass urli on stand (set of 3)
The Decor Remedy set of 3 herringbone brass urlis consists of 3 urlis on stands.
- One large brass urli with wax on stand – Diameter 14 inches, Height 12.6 inches, filled with 3 kgs of wax with multiple wicks (French Lavender Fragrance)
- One medium brass urli on stand (without wax) – Diameter 12 inches, Height 12 inches
- One small brass urlis on stand (without wax) – Diameter 10 inches, Height 10.5 inches
When the wax gets over, the urli can be used like a normal urli with water and flower petals or floating t-lights.
The stands are detachable to make the storage easier for later use.
The design pattern makes it contemporary, the stands give them a height which sets them apart.
These urlis can be used to decorate any nook and corner of the house or be used for grand entrances.
The holes on the top part of the design looks mesmerizing at night when the t-light rays shine through it. The wax filled large urli gives it a striking different look, scented with french lavender, it can light up any space.
They look pretty when placed all together or different parts of the house as required – adding to the same design language. The modern twist on traditional urlis is our way of reviving our cultural heritage. All the pieces are handmade by local artisans in India.
This complete set is all you require to set up your home for the perfect festive feel. The multiple wicks in the big urli filled with wax is the best way to have them twinkling through the festivities, the rest of the two urlis can be decorated as you like.
In Vastu Shastra it says water attracts wealth; hence urlis filled with water covered by flowers is regarded as auspicious in some ways. The look and feel of the set of three brass urlis with stands not only matches any setting and makes the space look “WOW”, it also can bring luck, wealth and prosperity to the entire family. Besides, having a great look and feel in your own home this make the perfect gift for any Indian festive occasion or house warming.
Care instructions –
You can significantly increase the life of your products by taking proper care of them. This set comes coated with lacquer that helps keep them be tarnish-free. Use a soft, moist cloth to gently clean them. Do not scrub or use detergent. Lacquer coat lasts for about 6 months in coastal areas and 2 years in other areas. After that if required for polishing “Brasso” ( a polish for Brassware) can be used. Brass oxidizes on exposure to the atmosphere over time, and eventually darkens and acquires a patina, which is a charm on its own – giving it a unique antique look – You can use “Brasso” to get a new polished look when that happens. The stands are made in iron so wipe them with a soft dry cloth only.
- We offer Free Shipping PAN India.
- Prepaid orders are given priority for dispatch.
- Products are shipped within 3 – 4 business days.
- Express shipping means that the product will be dispatched within 48 working hours and is chargeable at a flat rate of 150 rupees.
- Delivery can take 2 to 10 business days depending on location.
- COD option is available at Rs. 100 additional as a convenience fee.
- Post shipping, the details of tracking number and information of the shipping agency will be shared via email.
- Orders can be tracked using the consignment/ tracking number on the shipping partner’s website.
- Terms & Conditions Apply. See our Return Policy & Shipping Policy for more information.
- All the orders are shipped from Faridabad (NCR).
- Our products are handmade in India by local artisans, slight differences in texture/ colours may happen due to the handmade nature of the product.
- All our photography is done in natural light, to show the products as they are. However, it might slightly vary due to screen resolution, brightness.
- We offer all modes on payments at the checkout page.
- In case you need a GST invoice – please leave your GST details in the special comments section while placing the order.
- Designed and Marketed by Décor Remedy Pvt. Ltd.
- Country of Origin - India