Enchanted Forest Urli/Center Piece – Silver
This captivating, magical enchanted forest urli/centerpiece with royal elephants has its own story to tell. It takes you to the whimsical forests and lands far far away. This product is completely handcrafted in pure brass. It is dipped in pure silver and lacquered.
It can be used as urlis – filled with water with a few floating t-lites and flower petals. It can also be placed in the middle of a table setting with some floral arrangement.
This piece looks absolutely stunning, goes with modern as well as traditional decor. It depicts the rich cultural Indian heritage and can be passed down for generations to come.
Diameter – 9 Inches
Height – 6 Inches
You can significantly increase the life of your silverware products by taking proper care of them. This set comes coated with lacquer that helps keep them be tarnish-free. Use a soft, moist cloth to gently clean them. Do not scrub or use detergent. Lacquer coat lasts for about 6 months in coastal areas and 2 years in other areas. After that if required for polishing “Silvo” ( a polish for real silverware) can be used. Silverware oxidises on exposure to the atmosphere over time, and eventually darkens and acquires a patina, which is a charm on its own – giving it n antique look.
- We offer Free Shipping PAN India.
- Prepaid orders are given priority for dispatch.
- Products are shipped within 3 – 4 business days.
- Express shipping means that the product will be dispatched within 48 working hours and is chargeable at a flat rate of 150 rupees.
- Delivery can take 2 to 10 business days depending on location.
- COD option is available at Rs. 100 additional as a convenience fee.
- Post shipping, the details of tracking number and information of the shipping agency will be shared via email.
- Orders can be tracked using the consignment/ tracking number on the shipping partner’s website.
- Terms & Conditions Apply. See our Return Policy & Shipping Policy for more information.
- All the orders are shipped from Faridabad (NCR).
- Our products are handmade in India by local artisans, slight differences in texture/ colours may happen due to the handmade nature of the product.
- All our photography is done in natural light, to show the products as they are. However, it might slightly vary due to screen resolution, brightness.
- We offer all modes on payments at the checkout page.
- In case you need a GST invoice – please leave your GST details in the special comments section while placing the order.
- Designed and Marketed by Décor Remedy Pvt. Ltd.
- Country of Origin - India